Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Well, for starters....

Hi all,
My name is Brianna. I'm twenty years old, and I have absolutely no idea what I want to do or where I want to go with my future. The only thing I know for sure is that I found my soul mate, and I want to be with him forever. At the moment, I'm not 100% sure what I will be including in this blog, but I plan on telling you all about our relationship- the good and the bad. I can't wait to share the story of our love with you! <3
Along with that, please feel free to email me at lovelusteverything@yahoo.com. I would be happy to share any of your stories or pictures on my blog. Ask any questions about my relationship or yours and I will answer them to the best of my ability. Please check back soon, and I'll begin my story with you.
Lots of Love, Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment