Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I'm All Yours, If You're All Mine

Hi guys,
So, every couple has their song, right? Well, I don't know if Nick and I have officially decided on a song, but I know the closest thing to it, and I want to share it with you. We listen to this song when we're driving in the sun, or laying in bed holding each other, and sometimes we listen to it on our own. I have always felt that it was made specifically for the two of us. The soft, romantic melody is the perfect love song. It describes the relationship between us better than anything else. Whenever we are having a hard time, I listen to "I Don't Mind" by Defeater, and I remember that we are going to do everything in our power to be together forever. True love struggles with trials and obstacles. We have to jump hurdles and surpass every difficulty thrown our way. In time, though, everything will be right. Life is not always perfect, but as long as I have my baby's hand to hold, I know that he and I can make it through anything. I hope you all enjoy this song as much as I do. What is your favorite love song??


XOXO, Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment